This webinar covers key topics relating to Dolby Vision color grading. It covers best practices, answers a number of FAQs as well as questions from the attendees.
- Timeline Working Space
- Setting the Output Color Space
- Full vs. Legal Range
- Dealing with Text and Titles
- Video Layers in Resolve
- Using Metafier
This webinar features
- Tom Graham - Head of Dolby Vision Content Enablement
- Aby Mathew - Senior Staff Content Engineer
- Gaven Wang - Dolby Vision Product Manager
- Greg Hamlin - Dolby Master Colorist
- Ellis Reid - Host
Please note the information in this webinar was accurate as of the original broadcast on April 23rd 2020. Some details, particularly around product features or platform support may well have changed since.